Looking for a challenge in Africa that will help make a difference to a charity, non-profit or community? We arrange Uganda charity challenges and fundraising tours for active travellers.
Whether you choose running, walking, cycling, mountain climbing, white water rafting, trekking or anything else to support vulnerable people in your community we at Msafiri tours will arrange suitable Uganda charity challenges to get even the most hard-core adrenalin junky buzzing.
From one day challenges, week-long trips or full expeditions, Msafiri tours can offer your organisation, school or private adventure, Uganda charity challenges and fundraising tours. Our Uganda Charity Challenges are for groups with two big goals — raise funds and travel in Uganda. Imagine your Charity raising money for its cause while conquering a physical challenge in a prized adventure journey in Uganda.
Uganda has a wide variety of challenges to push your physical and emotional limits, from semi deserts, rivers, mountains, forests and jungles in between, we have a massive range of challenges to push you to your limits! You can choose from a range of activities, destinations with in Uganda, levels of difficulty and duration and we will make it happen for you.
Do something amazing, make a difference:
Our Uganda Charity Challenges aims to inspire you and to push you to your limits, you get to do something amazing in Africa and raise as much money as possible for a cause you are passionate about.
We organise Uganda charity challenges for groups including: corporate groups supporting their charity of the year, sports and social clubs, groups of friends celebrating a big birthday or colleagues who simply want to participate on the same challenge.
If you have the interest, the participants and the passion to make a change, we can organise a tour based on departure dates to suit your private group. We will handle all of the administration and deal with queries about the challenge in Uganda. All you need do is inspire as many adventurers as possible to join you on the Uganda charity trip.
Set your fundraising goal
Your charity sets a minimum fundraising goal to reach. Often, the Uganda trip aims to fund a specific project or initiative to rally team members around.
Tailor the trip
We at Msafiri tours will customize the tour around your target audience; for example, corporate sponsors, volunteers, or donor groups. We’ll formulate the tour to make sure you maximize your fundraising outcomes.
Recruit the team
We agree on a minimum number of participants (ideally 12-40 people). If you reach minimum numbers, we include a member of your organization to attend free of charge.
Go out and Conquer
Your job is to take on the challenge. Our job is to take care of all the Uganda travel logistics, details, and heavy lifting. We answer all participants’ questions and manage the trip from start to finish.
Who are Charity Challenges built for?
- Charity with a specific fundraising goal and an active travel-loving donor base.
- Companies who want to increase visibility and vitality in their philanthropy and CSR.
- Individuals who want to find an awesome team to join on a Charity Challenge.
This is how it works:
1) We design a bespoke trip in Uganda for you to offer your supporters. You can choose how much extra you want your participants to raise for your charity.
2) We help you promote it, and handle all enquiries and bookings for you.
3) Supporters have to fundraise their own costs, but you can choose to organise group fundraising events if you like to help them on their way.
4) Your team heads out to Uganda to make a lasting difference at your partner project, with memories to last a lifetime. From flights and pre-departure support, to project work and in-country tour guides and staff, we organise everything from start to finish.
What we do to help you
- Free staff place with every 10 volunteers
- Dedicated Uganda Trip Co-ordinators
- Support your presentation and pre-departure meeting
- Fundraising support and ideas
- Access to trip information, travel advice, payments and planning
- Bespoke volunteer adventure itinerary
- Uganda Adventures t-shirt
- Visa application support
When you travel
- Return airport transfers in-Uganda and daily transport
- Orientation upon arrival
- Dedicated in-Msafiri Tour guide
- Single-sex, shared accommodation
- Three meals per day
- Pre-planned project work
- 24-hour support in the event of an emergency
- Cultural events and activities
- Project development contribution
If you’re looking for those added extras to give your event the wow factor then look no further. We can arrange Uganda wildlife safaris, Gorilla trekking, white water rafting, fantastic celebration parties, 4 or 5* accommodation and even motorcycle outriders and rolling road closures for sportive style cycle challenges.
Our Uganda charity challenges are a win-win way to achieve your goals of giving back to society, whilst also benefiting your staff, group, School, company reputation.
These Uganda charity challenges are designed to be a challenge (ranging from challenging to extreme) therefore a general level of fitness and training is required in order for participants to get the most from their experience.
Everything we do is tailor made so get in touch so we build a suitable program for you or your group.