Have you ever thought of making your Africa trips truly worth it? would you consider vоluntееrіng while travelling in Uganda? Соmbіnе travel wіth vоluntееrіng in Uganda
Do you have a desire to see Africa, but want to have an authentic experience while doing some good? Then volunteering in Uganda may be just what you’ve been looking for. Our Uganda volunteerism trips provide a way to combine travelling and doing good. This volunteer experience in Uganda offers a unique opportunity to make meaningful impact on Ugandan communities which experiencing the rich culture of this East African region. Participants will volunteer in areas such as youth support, women projects, education, medical care and skills development.
During the week you will volunteer at the project for between 3 to 5 hours and spend the rest of your time interacting with the local Ugandan people and discovering the local Ugandan geography, history and culture. Guests will also contribute to the local Ugandan economy by supporting local shops and restaurants and lodging in accommodations owned by local Ugandan people.
Why you should volunteer on tour in Uganda
The benefits of volunteering are countless but there are social, emotional, physical, and professional. Volunteering makes us feel good, when you volunteer, you are improving your life and maybe even your health.
We Msafiri tours make volunteering while on tour in Uganda easy for people of all ages and abilities, who want ways to improve communities they visit and support causes close to their hearts as they travel. Our Uganda volunteering safari opportunities and suitable for Students and Youth, Professionals and Executives, families and groups, Older Adults and Retirees
For many, the highlight of their Uganda volunteering Safari is the chance to get involved locally and lend a hand on a volunteering project. We partner with inspiring, community-based non-profits projects in Uganda that welcome travellers to help with both social and environmental efforts. When Africa get doers as you involved effectively. Everybody wins!
Embarking on a Uganda volunteer safari allows you to experience two sides of a fascinating continent of Africa – its local very friendly people and its world-renowned safari and tour offerings. You’ll get involved with meaningful grassroots projects then unpack your binoculars for a first-class, Ugandan eco safaris.
We design African-Ugandan journeys with a heart that will take you inside the lives and landscapes of this continent on the rise, forever transforming you. Experience the Big 5, and leave knowing you’ve made a real difference where it mattered in Uganda.
How You Can Help
- Assist with wildlife counts
- Accompany rangers on their
- monitoring patrols
- Teach lessons about the environment in local primary and secondary schools
- Planting trees to help reforestation efforts in Uganda
- Participate in health outreach events and clinics in Uganda
- Assist the doctor at a local health clinic
- Help with infant check-ups and immunizations
- Record patient data in medical files
- Assist with the dispensation of medicine at the pharmacy
- Give health talks in local primary and secondary schools in Uganda – possible topics include HIV/AIDS, puberty, hygiene, balanced diet and substance abuse
- Teach guest lessons at a local primary and secondary school in the subject of your choice (English, math, science, or social studies)
- Assist the running sports and extracurricular activities
- Help the teachers to prepare lessons, worksheets, and PowerPoint presentations
- We appreciate your specific skills and talents. Let us know about your skills and exact interests, so we can put them to use in Africa in the best possible way.
- Are you an artist? Paint a mural at a local school or health clinic.
- Are you a botanist? Assist the Uganda conservation team with rangeland monitoring.
- Are you a photographer? Take pictures for our website and social media platforms.
- Are you a blogger? Write about your Uganda volunteer experiences on the a website
We have volunteer projects all over Uganda in both towns and rural areas but all our volunteering project are on the town’s outskirts and offer dense greenery surrounding. All out-volunteering projects are combined with a Uganda wildlife safari or other wildlife safaris.
After your volunteering weeks, enjoy a safari in Uganda — either at Queen Elizabeth Park, Murchison falls park, Bwindi impenetrable forest for Gorilla tracking or enjoy various excursions across the country.
We Msafiri tours we’ll put together a customized Uganda volunteering safari itinerary just for you, based on your dates and interests!